Read more →
- JDV requires a chef de partie with passion, precision and determination to join our team of like minded professionals.
We have been operating for over 15 years in the heart of Merivale. Predominately an Al a carte service, however functions make up a good portion of our production.
We are open 7 days for breakfast,lunch and dinner.
Pay will depend on the applicant’s skill level.
The successful applicant will be experienced with at least a few years under the belt in good establishments. You will have a sound work ethic and good grasp of the fundamental skills of professional cookery. You will be fast, enthusiastic and keen to learn. You will take pride in your work, enjoy a bustling kitchen environment and working with a great team of like minded chefs and wait staff.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
• Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality and cooking
• Effective time management of busy kitchen section
• High standard of food preparation
• Excellent palate
• Attention to detail
I am looking for real chefs. Those of you who love their jobs and the industry they are apart of. If you only want 9am to 5pm and have every week-end off please don’t apply.
Experience, ability and common sense are a prerequisite. Willingness to learn and share your experiences is a must.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JDV is looking for a bar superstar to join our ever growing team! This position is for full time, however part time options may be available.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced bar person, however if you are passionate and willing to learn we also want to talk you!
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- A passion for the industry with a keen interest in food and beverage
- Great personal presentation
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Great knowledge of New Zealand wine
- Ideally had previous experience in cocktail making
- Have the ability to pour beer and operate tills
The successful applicant must be willing to work both weekends and evenings. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Please email your CV to email@example.com