Read more →
JDV requires a Commis Chef with passion, precision and determination to join our team of like minded professionals.We have been operating for over 15 years in the heart of Merivale. Predominately an Al a carte service, however functions make up a good portion of our production.We are open 7 days for breakfast,lunch and dinner.Pay will depend on the applicant’s skill level.The successful applicant will have at least 2 years experience
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
• Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality
• Effective time management
• Excellent Food and Wine knowledge
• Attention to detail
• We want to hear from those of you who love their jobs and the industry they are apart of . If you only want 9am to 5pm and have every week-end off please don’t apply.
Experience, ability and common sense are a prerequisite. Willingness to learn and share your experiences is a must.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Email your CV to email@example.com
JDV is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our ever growing team! This position is for full time.
We are looking for an experienced hospitality Manager with a passion for Wine and food.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- A passion for the industry with a keen interest in food and beverage
- Great personal presentation
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Great knowledge of New Zealand wine
- Ideally had previous experience in cocktail making
- Experience with Menumate, Go Roster and Word press
- A General Managers licence.
The successful applicant must be willing to work both weekends and evenings. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org